Developed by Mickey R. Davis, a board-certified attorney in estate planning and probate law and a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Davis’s Texas Estate Planning Forms 2018 contains over 1,700 pages of expertly crafted and time-tested estate planning forms that can be easily customized to meet your client’s needs.
New Features for 2018
This edition includes:
- Client intake and fee agreements.
- Ancillary forms with explanatory notes covering directives to physicians, medical and financial powers of attorney, guardianship appointments, disclosures of protected health information, declarations for mental health treatment, and the disposition of a decedent’s remains.
- Common will provisions with explanatory notes and optional language that can be used to customize each model will form.
- 34 model wills with explanatory guidance for nontaxable and taxable estates for single and married individuals.
- 16 model trusts with explanatory guidance covering irrevocable gifts and specialized trusts (i.e., ILITs, 2503 Trusts, SNTs, GRATs, QPRTs, CRATs, CRUTs, and CLATs).
- Access code for individually downloading every form in the book at oconnors.com.
Table of Contents
Read It Now
Subscribe to O’Connor's Online for immediate access to Texas titles and get 40% off your print purchase.Subscribe Now
How We Stack Up
Descriptive content for smaller screens that can't fit the display of the comparison table. Direct users to the O'Connor's difference page.See the O'Connor's Difference