Subscribe for a lower price and get future editions shipped automatically. All products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The non-subscription price is 35% higher and displayed in gray strikethrough.
Essential annotations. Jump-start your research with key quotations from leading court opinions (not just string cites) handpicked by expert practitioners.
Tracked legislation. See all the latest enactments and amendments at a glance with underlined/strikethrough text, transition notes, and buttons in the margins.
Helpful extras. Handy charts that summarize complex information. Editor’s notes that clarify legislative subtleties. And much more.
New Features for 2016
- The complete Texas Labor Code, fully updated to include 2015 legislation, with cross-references to administrative regulations and forms, helpful websites, and Division of Workers’ Compensation decisions.
- Plus Codes—other carefully selected codes, statutes, and constitutional provisions related to employment law.
- New annotations from the most recent Texas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals employment-law opinions, on topics such as arbitration, discrimination, free speech, retaliation, unemployment benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Employment-law regulations from the Texas Workforce Commission and the Division of Workers’ Compensation, updated through September 2016.
- Charts and timetables summarizing key employment laws and deadlines, including two new charts: a compilation of recent cases analyzing and applying the definition of “appropriate law-enforcement authorities” under the Whistleblower Protection Act, and a list of cases on the reasonableness of geographic restrictions in covenants not to compete.
Table of Contents
How We Stack Up
Descriptive content for smaller screens that can't fit the display of the comparison table. Direct users to the O'Connor's difference page.See the O'Connor's Difference