Essential annotations. Jump-start your research with key quotations from leading court opinions (not just string cites) handpicked by expert practitioners.
Tracked legislation. See all the latest enactments and amendments at a glance with underlined/strikethrough text, transition notes, and buttons in the margins.
Helpful extras. Handy charts that summarize complex information. Editor’s notes that clarify legislative subtleties. And much more.
New Features for 2017
This brand new edition of O’Connor’s Texas Employment Codes Plus is a must-have resource for every employment lawyer. Here are just some of this edition’s contents and features:
- The complete Texas Labor Code, fully updated to include 2017 legislation, with cross-references to administrative regulations and forms, helpful websites, and Division of Workers’ Compensation decisions.
- Plus Codes—other carefully selected codes, statutes, and constitutional provisions related to employment law, especially as applied to public-sector employees, including educators, health-care professionals, and law-enforcement personnel.
- New annotations from the most recent Texas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals employment-law opinions on topics such as arbitration, covenants not to compete, discrimination, free speech, garnishment, harassment, retaliation, unemployment benefits, and workers’ compensation.
- Employment-law regulations from the Texas Workforce Commission and the Division of Workers’ Compensation, updated through September 2017.
- Charts and timetables summarizing key employment laws and deadlines.
Table of Contents
Read It Now
Subscribe to O’Connor's Online for immediate access to Texas titles and get 40% off your print purchase.Subscribe Now
How We Stack Up
Descriptive content for smaller screens that can't fit the display of the comparison table. Direct users to the O'Connor's difference page.See the O'Connor's Difference